Our recruitment process –
what to expect when you apply?
We have a selection process to identify high performing people that we would like to join our team. Once you have searched our vacant roles and found the job you would like to apply for, you will be asked to enter your personal details and upload your CV. On the next screen you will be asked to complete an on-line assessment which will involve situational judgment questions.
If you are successful you will be invited for a telephone interview with HR, followed by a face-to-face interview with a line manager.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to you joining the Team!
Our Data Protection
Elizabeth Arden UK Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Elizabeth Arden UK Ltd.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on, or contacting us via, our website www.elizabethardencareers.co.uk This includes information given in relation to job applications, including your personal contact details, address, career history (including your CV), remuneration and details of referees. This may also include "sensitive personal data", such as racial or ethnic origin, religious or similar beliefs, disability or criminal record, although you will always have the option to state "prefer not to say" or similar when asked for sensitive personal data.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and your contact details;
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored on information technology systems located in Europe which are operated by us or on our behalf. Data submitted to this website, including your application data, is stored by our third party service provider in Europe, and some other data processing in relation to web and email services is carried out on our behalf by a third party.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you (other than sensitive personal data) in the following ways:
- To process your job applications and to move you through the recruitment selection process.
- To process job offers, including the transfer of your data from this website to our HR system.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To deal with any enquiries you have made through the website.
- To provide our website to you.
Sensitive personal data (racial or ethnic origin, religious or similar beliefs, disability or criminal record) is aggregated, and is used by us for statistical purposes only. Sensitive personal data is not used to process your job application or job offer, and it is not visible to us when your data is transferred from this website to our HR system.
Disclosure of your information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting the Elizabeth Arden HR Team at Elizabeth Arden, 87-91 Newman Street, London, W1T 3EY, United Kingdom.